Mon, Jul 08|
Z-Park | ZGC Innovation Center Boston
【InnoSTARS x Z-Park】 2019 InnoSTARS Boston preliminary round
Apply now on for the 2019 InnoSTARS Boston preliminary round on July 8, 2019 to pitch and win an all-expense-paid business road trip to China!
Time & Location
Jul 08, 2019, 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Z-Park | ZGC Innovation Center Boston, 1000 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
About The Event
The 2019 InnoSTARS competition is a platform that connects U.S.-based technology companies with Chinese investors, corporates, and strategic partners. Organized by the U.S.-China Innovation Alliance (UCIA) and China Science and Technology Exchange Center (CSTEC), this competition aims to provide U.S.-based technology companies a better understanding of the market opportunities available in China.
Why should companies compete?
Qualified preliminary winners will be extended an invitation to join the 2019 China road-show to compete in the InnoSTARS industry finals, and potentially even the finals. The road-show will include introductions to Chinese corporates, universities, regulators, and investors interested in U.S. innovation. Industry finalists’ round-trip China airfare, hotels, and meals are covered by InnoSTARS, and winners receive cash prizes and media recognition.
INDUSTRIES OF FOCUS
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Environmental Technology
- Information & Communication Technology
- Medical Device, Digital Health & Diagnosis
- 09:30 AM : Registration
- 10:00 AM : Opening Remarks
- 10:05 AM : Keynote Speech: TBD
- 10:15 AM : Presentation by Z-Park
- 10:25 AM : Presentation by Stella Liu, Chief Executive Officer, US China Innovation Alliance
- 10:35 AM : Pitch Group A ( 3 companies)
- 11:10 AM : Break
- 11:20 AM : Pitch Group B (3 companies)
- 12:00 PM : Lunch
- 01:00 PM : Pitch Group C (5 companies)
- 02:00 PM : Break
- 02:10 PM : Pitch Group D (5 companies)
- 03:10 PM : Break
- 03:20 PM : Pitch Group E (4 companies)
- 04:05 PM : Judge Deliberation
- 04:20 PM : Result Announcement
- 04:30 PM : Adjourn
*The agenda is subject to change.*
Deepak Chandran : President, Iris Energy LLC
Alec Karys : CEO, Genesis Inc.
Mostafa Analoui : Executive Director, UConn TIP
Winston Patrick Kuo : Chief Technology Officer, CloudHealth Genomics